Overview: Lucrative.ai Glossary
- Account Manager: The user primarily responsible for managing the Client. One Account Manager can be set for each Client Account. You can filter by Account Manager on multiple screens in your Agency Account to produce optimal views.
- Account Owner: The owner of the Lucrative.ai Account. One Account Owner must be selected for each Account. The Account Owner always has Admin permissions. Account Progress: Tasks are designed to help you get set up with Lucrative.ai while practicing the habits that have proven to be successful. Completing Account Progress tasks earns certification badges.
- Advanced Settings: The Advanced Settings window allows you to change the way data is displayed on a Datablock using advanced fields like Granularity, Format, and Scale. This window is accessible from the Datablock Editor in the Designer.
- Agency Account: A Lucrative.ai Account meant for Agency use. Under an Agency Account, you can add multiple Client Accounts.
- Aggregation: Helps determine how the data is handled based on the selected Granularity and Date Range. The 1st Aggregation field is linked to the Granularity selection, while the 2nd Aggregation field is linked to the Granularity AND Date Range selection.
- Alerts: Notifications that are triggered based on current Metric values. Alerts can be delivered via email, Slack, or mobile push notification.
- Attributed Metrics: A Metric split up based on a specified Dimension or property. Dimensions like age, gender, location, or traffic source help provide further context. Attributed Metrics are typically named with the naming convention “[Metric Name] by [Dimension Name],” like “Sessions by Source” (Metric = “Sessions,” “Dimension = “Source”) and “Impressions by Campaign” (Metric = “Impressions,” “Dimension = “Campaign”). All Metrics can be classified as either “Attributed Metrics” or “Standard Metrics.”
- Basic Metrics: Metrics that are natively available from a Data Source without the use of Query Builder or Data Calculations. All Metrics can be classified as either “Basic Metrics,” “Calculated Metrics,” or “Custom Metrics.”
- Calculated Metrics: Metrics that are built using Data Calculations. Metrics can be classified as either “Calculated Metrics,” “Basic Metrics,” or “Custom Metrics.”
- Carousel Mode: A string of Databoards looped together to create a comprehensive presentation of dashboards. Databoards looped in Carousel Mode are visible through one Streaming URL.
- Client Account: A Lucrative.ai Account meant for Agencies to use with Clients. One Client Account should host all data for one Client.
- Comparison Value: The data that the current Metric value is measured against in order to add more context to your current performance. Comparison Value options typically include “Previous Period,” “Same Period Last Year,” and “Goal.”
- Comparison Percentage: The red or green number displayed next to a Metric value. This number represents the difference between the current Metric value and the Comparison Value. The color represents if this difference is desirable or not.
- Custom Metrics: Metrics that are built using Query Builder. All Metrics can be classified as either “Custom Metrics,” “Basic Metrics,” or “Calculated Metrics.”
- Data Calculations: A calculator-like tool in Lucrative.ai that allows you to add, subtract, multiply, and divide Metrics from any Data Source. Metrics built using Data Calculations are called Calculated Metrics.
- Data Source: A platform or application that stores your data. Lucrative.ai integrates with 70+ Data Sources and, once connected in your Lucrative.ai Account, data is regularly synced between the platforms.
- Datablock: The combination of a Metric and visualization. Databoards are made up of Datablocks. [
- Datablock Editor: The righthand panel in the Designer that allows you to customize Datablocks. Using the Datablock Editor you can add a Datablock title, select a Data Source and Metric to display, choose a Primary Date Range, and more.
- Datablock Library: Over 3,000 pre-built Datablocks based on commonly used Metrics and Visualization Types that are designed to help you build Databoards faster. The Datablock Library is accessible from the lefthand side of the Designer.
- Databoard: A Lucrative.ai dashboard. Each Databoard is an 8×4 grid that can be populated with Datablocks. Multiple Databoards can be looped together in Carousel Mode to create a comprehensive presentation.
- Databoard Settings: The top panel in the Designer that allows you to customize and share the Databoard. Using Databoard Settings you can add a background color and logo, access the Streaming URL, and more.
- Lucrative.ai : A business analytics platform that pulls your data into one place so you can track performance and discover insights in real-time. Mix and match data from different sources in one dashboard to get a more complete view of your performance at a glance.
- Date Range: The period of time that data is displayed for. Pre-defined Date Ranges like “Month to Date,” “Last 30 Days,” and “This Quarter” are currently available in Lucrative.ai. We are in the process of developing a custom Date Range functionality that will allow you to select the start and end dates for a Date Range.
- Designer: A drag-and-drop dashboard editor that gives you the ability to customize your Databoards and the data that is populating them.
- Dimension: A common property (like original traffic source, country, or ad) that further breaks up a Metric. Metrics that are split up by a specified Dimension are called Attributed Metrics. Attributed Metrics are typically named with the naming convention “[Metric Name] by [Dimension Name],” like “Closed Won Deals by Owner” (Metric = “Closed Won Deals,” Dimension = “Owner”) and “Amount Spent by Ad Set” (Metric = “Amount Spent,” Dimension = “Ad Set”).
- Embed: HTML code that allows you to share and publish live dashboards on any web page, blog post, wiki page, web application, or intranet portal.
- Favorite Databoards: Flagged Databoards that are visible on your Home screen. Each user can select their own Favorite Databoards.
- Favorite Goals: Flagged Goals that are visible on your Home screen. Each user can select their own Favorite Goals.
- Favorite Metrics: Flagged Metrics that are visible on your Home screen. Each user can select their own Favorite Metrics.
- Format: Determines the way the numerical Metric value is displayed, including any symbols, the number of significant digits, and more.
- Goal Owner: The user primarily responsible for reaching the Goal, or the user managing the group of people who are responsible for reaching the Goal. One Goal Owner can be set for each Goal. You can filter by Goal Owner from the Goals screen to produce optimal views.
- Goals: Numerical targets set for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly Date Ranges.
- Goals Overview: A high-level overview available in an Agency Account that displays the current progress towards reaching Goals set in Client Accounts. Red and green indicators are used so you can quickly understand performance.
- Granularity: Refers to the level of detail present in a set of data. Some Metrics support Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Granularity, while others have some limitations in terms of Granularity options. The Granularity that should be selected depends on the Date Range of the Datablock.
- Home screen: One screen where each user can get a personalized look at how their most important Metrics and Goals are trending, as well as open favorited Databoards quickly. You can customize what’s displayed and track your progress towards setting Lucrative.ai up.
- Insights Activity: A reverse chronological stream (like Facebook’s activity stream) giving you updates about the performance of your business (and your client’s business if you’re using an Agency account) as things happen.
- Last Updated: Refers to the last time the Databoard was updated. “Updates” include data syncs and edits to the Databoard made in the Designer.
- Metrics: Quantitative measurements of performance. Every Metric must be associated with a numerical value. [
- Metric Performance Overview: A high-level overview available in an Agency Account that displays up to 5 KPIs for each Client Account. Red and green indicators are used so you can quickly understand performance.
- Metrics Library: Over 2,000 Basic, Custom, and Calculated Metrics available from the various Data Sources that Lucrative.ai integrates with.
- Metrics screen: A central location where you can align your team around the Metrics that matter, monitor your performance, set goals, and more. Navigate to Metrics to access the Metrics screen. [
- Mobile app: Available for iOS and Android. Allows you and your team to view mobile-optimized versions of all of your Databoards, track your progress toward reaching goals, receive important alerts on performance, edit your Databoards, add your observations to specific metrics, share those observations with your team, and more.
- My Metrics: A list of the Metrics that you added to your Metrics screen, accessible from the lefthand side of the Designer. This makes it easier to build dashboards with the Metrics that are significant to you.
- Notifications: Time-based and performance-based messages sent out via email, mobile push notification, or Slack to help you stay up-to-date on your data. Notifications include Scorecards, Scheduled Snapshots, and Alerts.
- Partner Directory: Public listing of data-driven agencies that go out of their way to stay on top of client data. These agencies use Lucrative.ai to monitor data and automatically generate reports from dozens of services.
- Query Builder: A tool in Lucrative.ai that allows you to build your own Metrics using Filters, additional Date Ranges, and more. Metrics built using Query Builder are called Custom Metrics.
- Scale: determines the rounding that is applied to the Metric Value. By default, the Scale is set to “Auto Scale,” meaning as the Metric Value changes the Scale may change as well. This is done in an effort to display the Metric Value on the Datablock in the best way possible.
- Scheduled Snapshots: Automated Databoard exports. Scheduled Snapshots can be delivered as PDFs or JPGs on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Scorecards: daily, weekly or monthly updates on your top KPIs delivered via email, mobile push notification, and/ or Slack.
- Standard Metrics: Metrics that only store and display 1 Metric Value for each Date Range, such as “Sessions” or “Impressions.”All Metrics can be classified as either “Standard Metrics” or “Attributed Metrics.”
- Streaming URL: A unique web page outside of the Lucrative.ai app where your Databoards are accessible. Sharing the Streaming URL does not share direct access to your Lucrative.ai Account.
- Tags: An organizational tool in Lucrative.ai that can be used to differentiate between Metrics, Databoards, Goals, Custom & Calculated Metrics, and Clients.
- Template Library: Over 300 pre-built Databoards based on common use cases that are designed to help you get set up faster.
- Templates: Pre-built Databoards based on common use cases.
- Users: People who have access to the Lucrative.ai Account. An email address can only be associated with 1 user in Lucrative.ai, but variations of the same email address are accepted.
- Visualization Types: The chart, table, or graph that is used to display your data.